always at your disposition
OUR WORK GIVES US UNPRECENDENTED SATISFACTION TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GROWTH AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR CLIENTS
INVESTMENT ENCOURAGEMENTS IN POLAND
• Poland is the biggest country in the Central and Eastern Europe, strategically located in the very centre of the continent, in direct neighbourhood to eastern markets (Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania).
• Poland macroeconomic situation is very stable, economy has been developing, and domestic market is very big, which has been confirmed by independent rankings and surveys: according to the ranking by Bloomberg 2013 Poland is the best country for conducting business in the CEE region; in FDI Intelligence’s report Poland is third on the list of the best places for production investments all over the world.
• Low employment costs, low salaries, low lease prices, favourable tax law provisions, basic CIT rate equal to 19%.
• High-qualified staff, having good command of foreign languages.
• Special Economic Zones – 14 separate areas intended for conducting business under preferential conditions (attractive tax reliefs, free-of-charge support at formalities related to investment, relief from land tax in certain municipalities, employment facilitations and areas well-prepared for investments).
• Possibility to obtain financial support from the European Union’s structural funds – within the period between 2007-2015 Poland will receive total amount exceeding EUR 67 billion from the EU’s budget. The EU’s supplementary financing may be obtained for projects covering almost all branches of economy.
• Possibility to obtain governmental grants awarded on the basis of the Program for supporting investments of considerable meaning for the Polish economy for 2011 - 2020 in the form of investment donations in priority sectors: motorization, electronics, aviation, biotechnology, modern services, research and development, under 2 titles: creation of new jobs and qualified costs of new investments.
• Favourable investment conditions in industrial and technological parks, gathering busienesses from the same sector, receiving support from researching and scientific units. In the parks, entrepreneurs may enjoy advisory services regarding creation and development of undertakings, technology transfers and transformation of results of scientific research and developmental works into technological innovations.
• Possibility to take advantage of relief from land tax, being a form of public aid, under Municipal Council’s resolution.
• Possibility to hold business conducting innovative activities, in particular within the scope of research and developmental works, having the status of Research and Development Centre (CBR), which enables applying for relief from land tax and reduction of taxation base by the amount allotted for innovation fund.
For many years our Law-Office has been providing services for French-speaking entrepreneurs France, Belgie, Luxebmurg, Swiss. All the partners and most cooperators of the Law-Office have good command on French language. Our clients are, inter alia, numerous small, medium and big enterprises out of various economy industries (construction, development, distribution, agricultural and food industry, services, insurances, banks and financial institutions, communication and advertisement, motorization…).
We offer to our Clients comprehensive legal and tax services within the scope of:
• establishing of companies and partnerships, registration of branches and agencies,
• corporate services for companies: ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings, articles of associations, shareholders’ agreements, management and supervisory boards regulations,
• pre-purchase audits as well as performance of due diligence,
• mergers, takeovers and transformations,
• complex analyses and making of agreements,
• debts recovery,
• labour law and social insurance advice,
• comprehensive legal advice in respect to real-estate transactions,
• complex support within the scope of tax law, development of tax optimization
Please find detailed description of services in the tab Activities on the main page.
We also ensure cooperation with:
• sworn translators,
• financial advisors.
Kancelaria Prawna Kunert, Kożuszko, Sanak
KKS LEGAL Sp.k.
Polska 00-680 Warszawa
ul. Żurawia 45
tel. +48 22 594 23 23
fax. +48 22 594 23 24
Copyrights © 2014 KKS LEGAL
project and realisation: Krzysztof Wronowski